Commercialization Funding Within Pitt
- Center for Medical Innovation
- Chancellor’s Innovation Commercialization Funds
- Coulter Translational Research Partners II Program
- Identifies and develops projects with commercial potential arising from collaborations between bioengineers and clinical faculty.
- Pitt Innovation Challenge
- Pitt Ventures Student Challenge
- Pitt students with an innovation derived from their department or lab’s research can apply each spring to share in more than $60,000 in awards.
- Randall Family Big Idea Competition
- The Randall Family Big Idea Competition is an experience-based learning opportunity for Pitt students with big ideas. Discover how to take your big idea to the next level towards startup creation. A total of $100,000 in prizes is awarded to deserving Pitt students.