Entrepreneurship Courses (Graduate Students)
University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business offers a Technology, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (TIE) Certificate for 10.5 credits. The certificate is open to all Katz graduate students—you don’t need a background in engineering or science, nor do you need to aspire to start a company. Below you will find these courses listed.
A brand-new micro-credential program in Innovation and Entrepreneurship and Digital Innovation is also offered in innovation and entrepreneurship for those considering an MBA, but not yet ready to commit.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Commercializing New Technologies
- Product Development and Management
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Initiation
- Technology Innovation, Adoption, and Diffusion
- Competitive Intelligence
- Managing Strategic Alliances
- Creativity and Problem Solving
- Decision Making in Complex Environment
- Medical Product Ideation
- Medical Product Development