Innovation Institute Announces Covid-19 Measures
The University of Pittsburgh Innovation Institute will continue to carry out its core functions during the Covid-19 outbreak. However, many of our events and programs will be either postponed or provided remotely. If you have a question regarding an upcoming item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While our physical offices are closed, the following activities will continue uninterrupted:
- We will continue to accept and process invention disclosures from Pitt faculty, students and staff. Click here to submit an invention disclosure.
- We will continue to negotiate and execute licensing agreements via phone and email.
- The processing of checks by the Innovation Institute Accounting staff may be delayed. Therefore, Licensees are encouraged to remit payment via wire transfer. If you plan to wire payment, please contact a member of the Accounting Staff for wire transfer instructions. If you have a question, contact Kelly Mertz at email@example.com.
- The Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence has established a resources page for regional small businesses dealing with the COVID-19 crisis. It inclues information on Small Business Administration loans and other assistance available through its Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
- All of our staff will continue to serve our customers via phone and email.
- General questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This bulletin will be updated regularly. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this unprecedented situation together.