WEBINAR: Coronavirus Resources & Relief for Small Businesses
Friday, March 20 | 1:00 p.m.
Representatives from the University of Pittsburgh Small BusinessDevelopment Center (@PittSBDC), Huntington Bank (@Huntington_Bank), Maiello Brungo & Maiello (@MBMLawLLP), Wilke & Associates CPAs (@WilkePghCPA), Enscoe Long Insurance Group (@EnscoeLong), and the U.S. Small Business Administration (@SBAgov) will present on the resources and relief options available to small business owners during this webinar.
Topics to include:
- Pitt SBDC availability and resources
- SBA Disaster Loan program and process
- Working with your bank to discuss aid and relief
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Tax implications resulting from business impact
- Relevant insurance issues relevant for businesses
A webinar link will be available prior to the event at