Wednesday, November 13, 2019 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (EST), Pittsburgh, PA
Join over a hundred and fifty regional founders, developers, designers, storytellers, and other startup leaders as we celebrate our wins, lament our loses, and discuss how we keep the momentum going for local startups! We’ll also have some reps from key organizations, including the leading regional funders and accelerators.
New to Startup Drinks events? Here’s why you (and a friend) should attend:
- You’ve got an idea: share it with other free-thinkers, get feedback, and find help to get it off the ground
- You’re a talented developer, designer, etc.: see those aforementioned “idea” people? They need your help, and many are hiring.
- You want to invest early in something big: there’s certainly no shortage of game-changing ideas and people in Pgh… meet them here and help them grow!
- You just want to help good people do good things: most entrepreneurs could benefit from more experience and connections, so anyone who can bring that to the table is highly appreciated.
- You have a cubicle job and want to get out of it: welcome, my friend. Welcome.