“Benchtop to Bedside,” known as B2B, is designed to give research scientists, clinicians, and other interested parties the basic information necessary to assess the market potential of basic science research discoveries in healthcare.
No Registration is required. Lectures are from 5-7:30 p.m. in Benedum Hall, Room 102.
Open to all Health Sciences graduate students and faculty.
- Feb 6: Entrepreneurial War Story-Cohera Medical
- Eric Beckman, PhD
- Dottie Clower, PhD
- Feb 13: Understanding Intellectual Property
- Jenifer Tarasi, JD
- Feb 20: Regulatory & Reimbursement
- Bob Marshall
- March 13: Legal Basics
- F.J. Lucchino, JD
- March 27: Financial Modeling
- Max Fedor
- April 3: Scientist-Entrepreneur: Managing Conflict of Interest
- David Wehrle, CPA
- Barbara Barnes, MD
- David Smith, JD